Thursday, March 31, 2011

044 - EpiBLOGue - Hair Razing

As some of you may have noticed, my personal grooming took a back seat over the past six months. In fact, I think it was actually riding on the tailgate.

 This has been fueled by part apathy, part curiosity, and part having the cord melt off my shavers when I plugged them into the Tasmanian 240V outlet back in November…

Since then my locks and beard have taken on a life of their own.
 A fact most aptly captured in this artist’s rendering by my nephew, Ian.
“Uncle Luke”


 With our days of leisure at a close, I’ve had to whittle things down to see if I could find something that will work back in the real world.  After consultation with Ciel and Brittster we’ve decided I should join the ranks of greats such as Magnum PI, Wilford Brimley, Hulk Hogan, Salvador Dali, Albert Einstein and Super Mario. 
 That’s right, Just A Moustache… aka “JAM”…

Toast and JAM

 Muffin and JAM


Traffic JAM

Toe JAM


 JAMmin’

And, last but not least, JAM and my Mam.

It’s been a good run.

Thanks for tuning in.


Exit.
Curtain.
Lights out.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Tears! So funny! No exit, no curtains, no lights out! Certainly your adventures of getting back to some "normal" life are worthy of capturing here!

Thanks for all the entertainment, laughs and inspiration! What an incredible adventure!

What an awesome blog to pass on to Ciel. (Did you know that you can send your blog to print? Bound book and all!??)

YAY Team Bearss!

Hillary said...

Wow, what amazing adventures you've had!! I have LOVED reading about all of them!! And am so looking forward to hearing more about your trip in person. :) I will miss checking out your blog as I have spent the past 6 months living vicariously through you guys!! I'm sure in the future there will be many more adventures coming your way. But for now, welcome home!
xoxo

Angele said...

OMG.... That mustach is aweful!!!! lolol

melissa said...

Love it! Thanks for keeping me entertained these last 7wks of mat leave! If u r back and settled please give me a call... At sick kids w lily :(.

tbone and cleo said...

Nice to see you took your time on deciding what look would work for you there Luke.

We will miss your blog terribly but can't wait to see you all in May..hopefully:)